Pidgin is string frozen!

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Thu May 27 23:41:46 EDT 2010

On 05/27/2010 11:40 AM, Ambrose LI wrote:
> One question. What is the official procedure to reset the password if
> the original email address in my d.pidgin.im registration has become
> invalid? Thanks.

We actually don't have an official procedure for that.  Given that we know you
from your long history of contributing translations, however, if you can mail me
off-list with your trac username, the new email address you need the account set
to, and (if you know it still) the bad email address, I will try to take care of
it for you.  In the worse case, I can simply delete your account and re-create
it for you.

John