Pidgin is string frozen!

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Sat Mar 5 13:18:23 EST 2011

Hi all,

The im.pidgin.pidgin branch in monotone is now string frozen for the upcoming
release of Pidgin 2.7.11.  No new strings or string changes will be allowed.
Additionally, no merges/propagates from the openq branch to im.pidgin.pidgin
will be allowed.  If the openq people do this during string freeze again and it
breaks the freeze, I will permanently revoke their write access to our central
repository and remove the prpl from the tree, regardless of any objections.

Translators, please have your translations submitted no later than 11:59:59 PM
US EST on Wednesday, 2011-03-09.

John