Portuguese translation

Paulo Ribeiro paulo at diffraction.pt
Tue Aug 14 06:03:04 EDT 2012

Hello, all.

Me and my wife are Portuguese and we realized that the European
Portuguese translation of Pidgin is very incomplete. Thus, we would like
to actively contribute to the project of translating this great application!

I already tried to contact the current maintainer of the Portuguese
translation, but the email was bounced (it seems that the mailbox no
longer exists).

Perhaps the current translator (Duarte Henriques) still reads this
mailing list and would like to contact me. If not, I wouldn't mind
becoming responsible for the Portuguese translation.

Thank you,

--
Paulo Ribeiro