Portuguese translation

Paulo Ribeiro paulo at diffraction.pt
Sun Aug 19 14:30:32 EDT 2012

Hello again,

I managed to contact the old Portuguese translator and he confirmed that
he's no longer maintaining the translation.

I asked him to contact you, asserting that he gives up the
responsibility of maintaining the translation.

In the meanwhile, I already set up an account at Transifex and asked to
be added to the Portuguese team.

--
Paulo Ribeiro