PIDGIN in Indian languages

chandrakant dhutadmal cpdhutadmal at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 09:20:33 EDT 2014

Hi All,

My Name is Chandrakant Dhutadmal. I am working as Senior Technical Officer in C-DAC, Pune. India.

C-DAC is into Localization domain since quite some time now. I wish to contribute to PIDGIN translations for various Indian languages.

I found out  that following languages are not yet represented in Transifex for translating PIDGIN.

( Bodo, Dogri, Kashmiri, Konkani, Manipuri, Sanskrit, Santali, and Sindhi ).

How do we start pushing the translations for all of these languages ?

How do we create new teams for these languages. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Chandrakant Dhutadmal
cpdhutadmal at yahoo.com,
C-DAC, Pune, India.