SV: Request for maintenance of the Swedish translation

Peter Hjalmarsson xake at rymdraket.net
Wed Oct 22 09:02:29 EDT 2014

Hi

Sorry for not responding. The po has an old mail address.

You might take over maintenance as I have not had time for this project in years.

BR
Peter Hjalmarsson

I'm a GNOME and Ubuntutranslator with quite a lot of translations done in these projects. I'm also the coordinator for the Swedish Ubuntutranslations.
The old Swedish translation haven't been updated in years. However I'm not listed as the current translator, I tried contacting the translator listed as the Swedish
translator (Peter Hjalmarsson (xake at telia.com), to see if he was working on an update, but haven't recivied a reply as of yet.
So, as the PO-file hasn't been updated in a long time, and as the current listed translator haven't responded, I guess it would be ok to ask for me to be the new maintainer of the Swedish translation. How do I go about?

I've just updated the untranslated 500+ Swedish strings for the Pidgin development branch,and I also reviewed the file correcting a lot of grammar and spelling errors so I would be ready to submit, if I had the rights.

--
Vänligen / Best regards
Josef Andersson

Skickat från min ZX Spectrum