Request for Kurdish (Sorani) Translation

Haval A. Ahmed haval.abdulkarim at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 05:47:26 EDT 2014

Hi,

I would like to join the translation of Pidgin into Kurdish (Sorani)
language. In general, Kurdish language has two dialects. They are using
different characters as shown in below example. There are many people can
understand and write only in one of them. Kurdish (Kurmancî) is already
added in Transifex. I am asking if you accept my request for Kurdish
(Sorani). Personally, I am working on the Kurdish (Sorani) dialect.

In Transifex the following means:
Kurdish: Kurdish (Kurmancî) - LTR
Kurdish (Iraq): Kurdish (Sorani) - RTL

Example: