New coordinator for the European Portuguese translators team

Paulo Ribeiro paulo at diffraction.pt
Wed Aug 5 05:40:35 EDT 2015

Hello,

Unfortunately I am no longer using Pidgin regularly and as such I have
no real motivation to keep maintaining the European Portuguese
translation. :(

So, I contacted Bruno Queirós who is one of the European Portuguese
translators at Transifex and he accepted to be the new coordinator of
the team from now on. This will certainly help ensure that the
Portuguese translation of Pidgin will continue to be up to date.

Please do not forget to update the list of Current translators in the
dialog box accessible from the Help menu of Pidgin in the next release.

Thank you,

--
Paulo Ribeiro