[Cabal] beta6 and after

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 22:59:49 EST 2006

On 12/9/06, Ethan Blanton <elb at psg.com> wrote:
> I believe I have a working migration script (really, pile of scripts,
> Makefile, and black magic), and I've started a migration.  If all goes
> well, in a day or two we'll have a complete monotone history of the
> single, linear Gaim tree from revision 9 in svn through whatever the
> current revision is at the time it gets there.  I'm not to the "have a
> working subversion install" stage yet, so there's still a possibility
> it'll fail, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it go sooner or
> later.

Sweet!

On another related note to this thread, I realized that we don't want
to announce a freeze while we're still telling AOL that we're not
changing comitted to changing our name. I doubt AOL's lawyers, though,
subscribe to gaim-devel, so maybe we'll be safe. I'll ask the lawyers
what they think.

-s.