[Cabal] logo?

Nathan Walp faceprint at faceprint.com
Mon Dec 18 21:38:04 EST 2006

Sean Egan wrote:
> My large attachment bounced. http://gaim.sf.net/sean/1stReview.pdf
>
> On 12/18/06, Sean Egan <seanegan at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On 12/18/06, Nathan Walp <faceprint at faceprint.com> wrote:
>>>> Any update on this?
>>> You'll know as soon as there is.

I'm not a huge fan of 1.  Also, something about it looks oddly familiar,
but I can't put my finger on it.

I like 2.  I'm not sure if I like the font used, I think maybe it's the
"n"  Also, if you don't know that it says pidgin, you might not realize
it says pidgin.

I also like 3.  It is a touch more "professional" looking.  I'm a bigger
fan of the graphical part than the text.  Again, I think we could do
better on the font.  This one has the added benefit of having what could
be a "standalone" icon, which 2 doesn't (really) have, unless you
cropped the head, and took out the "d".

I had my wisdom teeth out today, so I reserve the right to change my
opinions on these sometime in the near future ;-)

-Nathan