[Cabal] logo?

Kevin M Stange kevin at simguy.net
Mon Dec 18 22:21:05 EST 2006

Ethan Blanton wrote:
> Ethan Blanton spake unto us the following wisdom:
>> I like proposal 2 *without* the pigeon head incorporated into the logo
>> type (and without the "pupil" thing on the eye), and proposal 3 as
>> represented in the third pigeon in the second-to-last row before the
>> design proposals (where there is a gray fill-in rounding off the
>> circle of the text bubble).  I'm not sure how well the pigeon head by
>> itself would turn into an icon, in this case.
>
> "In this case" was intended to refer to proposal 2 here, not proposal
> 3 ... sorry.

I'm going to largely second this point of view, except I will suggest
that for proposal 3, I like the gradient idea (as in the one to the left
of the one Ethan mentioned).  However, I'd be interested to see it with
the "completed" text bubble and lowercase text.  I like the font style
in the second to last row of the "further experiments" heading as a
possibility for the text for proposal 3.

I'm not fond of #1 at all.

Kevin