[Cabal] logo?

Christopher O'Brien siege at preoccupied.net
Tue Dec 19 00:19:14 EST 2006

On Dec 18, 2006, at 10:44 PM, Sean Egan wrote:
> On 12/18/06, Christopher O'Brien <siege at preoccupied.net> wrote:
>> And proposal 1 makes me think of a dove.
>
> Haven't read the rest of your feedback yet, but pigeon and dove are
> synonymous.

Holy crap, I had to look that up because I didn't believe it. The
pure symbol of love and affection is the same filthy bird shitting
over everything downtown, pestering people for food? I saw the soft
lines and thought, it looks like loviness, must be a dove.

A turkey is still a different bird, right?

- siege

---
Christopher (siege) O'Brien
siege at preoccupied.net