[Cabal] mtn

Ethan Blanton elb at psg.com
Wed Dec 20 17:23:56 EST 2006

Luke Schierer spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Here at the house, it also only took about half an hour.
>
> real    31m22.602s
> user    6m15.871s
> sys     0m14.501s

Yeah, I just timed a pull myself, and it took only 35 minutes.  I'm
not sure why I was seeing 50+ minutes the other day.  Interesting.
Also interestingly, a fresh svn pull took about 1:45, and I was seeing
a couple of times that the other day.  Maybe my connection was
particularly jacked up.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.