[Cabal] FAQ and support.pidgin.im

Evan Schoenberg evan.s at dreskin.net
Mon Oct 30 22:13:51 EST 2006

On Oct 30, 2006, at 10:00 PM, Luke Schierer wrote:

> I've put a handful of questions up in both the faqomatic faq and a few
> less in the trac wiki.  The latter lacks any sort of backward
> navigation, the reason being that I'd have to create such
> navigation by
> hand (and edit it if I move a question).  If we decide to go with the
> wiki version, I'll (eventually, if someone does not beat me to it), go
> back trough and finish.

With a hierarchical naming schema for pages, some macros could come
in handy here.
See ParentWiki on http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/MacroBazaar - the
naming schema would be something like
Faq/MSN/CustomEmoticons

So it'd be standard to put something like:
Back to [[ParentWiki]]
at the bottom of each item.  I don't know of a way to get Trac to
automatically put that below all pages or insert it into new pages'
text, though.

-Evan