Fwd: [ alexandria-Support Requests-1693049 ] "private" bit on mailing list not being honored

Luke Schierer lschiere at users.sf.net
Tue Apr 3 20:50:11 EDT 2007

On Tue, Apr 03, 2007 at 06:16:45PM -0500, Richard Laager wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-04-03 at 14:18 -0400, Luke Schierer wrote:
> > Personally I advocate just going straight for 2.0.0 final.  We've had
> > buggy releases before, and have handled it.  So we might have to release
> > a 2.0.1 very shortly after.  Who cares?
>
> Except for binary compatibility guarantees...
>
> Richard

If anyone has anything that's going to change the API, it should have
gone in several months ago.  We unfroze, and refroze at least once since
then.

I think that if we can't say the code base is frozen RIGHT NOW, then we
certainly aren't going to be able to say that two weeks from now, beta
or no beta.

luke