[Cabal] Commits Emails

Ethan Blanton elb at psg.com
Sun Feb 4 13:23:25 EST 2007

Ethan Blanton spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I believe so, and I believe I have fixed it.  I do not know why the -f
> is still showing up, I made some changes to fix that.  Luke also
> changed some packages at the same time, which may have broken my fixes.

This appears to be because /usr/bin/mail was being provided by
mailutils, and the /usr/bin/mail it provides is not compatible with
the normal mail command.  (?)  I have reinstalled mailx, and this
problem should go away.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.