Default avatar

Evan Schoenberg evan at pidgin.im
Sun Feb 25 19:57:43 EST 2007

On Feb 25, 2007, at 7:46 PM, seanegan at pidgin.im wrote:

>  Evan can probably do OS X if he wants.

Pretty trivial to retrieve the default avatar, but it requires using
AddressBook.framework, which in turn means that I'd need to use some
Objective-C code.  At first thought, it'd probably be a lot of
trouble to do all the extra checking to see if the compiler could
handle it just to grab the "Me address book card" icon (which is
where the default avatar is).  If there's interest in it existing for
OS X and someone else can set it up, I could throw a function
together easily... but it's probably more trouble than it's worth :)

-Evan