[Cabal] beta6 ready to go

Ethan Blanton elb at psg.com
Fri Jan 19 00:02:38 EST 2007

Mark Doliner spake unto us the following wisdom:
> On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 18:51:21 -0800, Sean Egan wrote
> > - Final call on a switch to mtn. Yay or nay? Mark has the final call
> > on this.
>
> So much pressure!  mtn still seems like more trouble than it's worth to me,
> but to be fair I haven't actually tried it yet.  But it looks like I'm far
> outnumbered... so mtn it is!

What seems like trouble?  I've been soliciting comments for months now
... if there are sticking points, let's get them un-stuck.  As of
a few minutes from now, we will be go for the branch im.pidgin.pidgin
(shame on all of you for not giving me name suggestions, either).
I'll send an email.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.