[Cabal] Logos. Second draft

Kevin M Stange kevin at simguy.net
Fri Jan 19 20:46:46 EST 2007

Sean Egan wrote:
> Bringing in the web and icon guys.
>
> On 1/19/07, Sean Egan <seanegan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://gaim.sf.net/sean/2ndReview.pdf
>>
>> Discuss.

I am not a fan of the lowercase backwards 'g' for the 'p' in the third
text style.  No matter how hard I try I don't see "pidgin" when I see
that 'p'... I think I'm getting a gigantic 'e' instead.  I definitely
prefer the look of the uppercase 'P' there.

As far as the rest goes, I think the logo included with the uppercase P
text is reasonable, though I'm not sure I like how it looks on black.
The flat color version seems to be better on black and looks pretty
good, in general to me.

Kevin