[Cabal] Logos. Second draft

Evan Schoenberg evan.s at dreskin.net
Fri Jan 19 20:56:47 EST 2007

I like the sharper-angled tail feathers on the logos better than the
more rounded ones, and the ones which show less rather than more
separation between head and body ... for example, 4th logo 3 rows
down in the purples.

On Jan 19, 2007, at 8:46 PM, Kevin M Stange wrote:

> I am not a fan of the lowercase backwards 'g' for the 'p' in the third
> text style.  No matter how hard I try I don't see "pidgin" when I see
> that 'p'... I think I'm getting a gigantic 'e' instead.  I definitely
> prefer the look of the uppercase 'P' there.
>
> As far as the rest goes, I think the logo included with the
> uppercase P
> text is reasonable, though I'm not sure I like how it looks on black.
> The flat color version seems to be better on black and looks pretty
> good, in general to me.

Agreed that the uppercase P is better, but I don't feel like it fits
with the rest of the test as-is... maybe if the backwards g were made
into an uppercase letter (such that the uppercase P fit the curviness
of the rest) it'd work better?