[Cabal] Making sure I'm doing the right thing with mtn

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Sat Jan 20 22:23:20 EST 2007

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 21:08:34 -0500, Evan Schoenberg wrote
> If I pull the pidgin mtn repository and co it out as
> UsingPidginMonotone indicates (im.pidgin.pidgin), then commit and
> push, is that the right way to make changes for 2.0.0?  I'm going to
>  do the MSN bug fix discussed on gaim-devl, or apply dude's patch if
>  he actually writes it before I get impatient and do it myself, and
> I  don't want to screw things up.

That sounds right to me.  I'd like to ask an additional question: after
generating a key for ourselves, how do we change the mtn server on pidgin to
accept changes coming from our key?

I'm getting this error when mtn pushing:
mtn: warning: protocol error while processing peer pidgin.im: 'received
network error: 422 remote public key hash
'cc475d6ed3e62e0458659c41bb58ac72f63d88c9' is unknown'

-Mark