[Cabal] Logos. Second draft

Luke Schierer lschiere at users.sf.net
Mon Jan 22 14:54:13 EST 2007

On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 11:47:04AM -0800, Sean Egan wrote:
> So, nobody's actually answered my question. Is it worth $300 to let
> this guy try another draft, or not? Hopefully I'll be able to get
> another draft for free, but it that's not possible, what do you guys
> think?
>
> -s.

I'm fustrated that he's (seemingly) slow, and that he isn't producing
anything that's obviously "right."  At this point we should be seeing
something that only needs to be touched up.  Instead I think we are all
feeling rather dissatisfied.

Perhaps all artists are this slow, I have no way of knowing, but it
feels incredibly slow for what we are seeing.

luke