[Cabal] Logos. Second draft

Daniel Atallah daniel.atallah at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 15:18:31 EST 2007

On 1/22/07, Sean Egan <seanegan at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/22/07, Nathan Walp <nwalp at pidgin.im> wrote:
> > Do you still have the links to the body of work that caused us to choose
> > this guy in the first place?  I'd like to look at that again to decide
> > if he's worth another $300 for another draft.
>
> It was my unwavering trust in Steven Garrity (who's on this list, so
> don't make fun of him ;)) that made us go with him.
>
> Denis's webpage is at 38one.com

I really don't like what we have so far. I don't think it looks much
like a pigeon, and (more importantly) I don't think they are
particularly striking.

Unless we can give him some specific guidance and direction that he
can use to improve the designs to the point where we're happy with
them, I don't see any point continuing.

-D