[Cabal] Bad news from Virginia

Ethan Blanton elb at psg.com
Fri Jan 26 18:27:51 EST 2007

Gary Kramlich spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I disagree that it'd end up turning into number 3 if we change our name,
> release, and announce why the name was changed.  I mean obviously there
> has to be some record out there proving that they're actively defending
> their trademarks and copyrights, so while it may not be general public
> knowledge (think news), there has to be a paper trail somewhere.  And if
> there isn't, have we just been grinding our gears for over a year?

I don't think there's ever been any question about disclosing the
details after we release.  I, at least, understood your suggestion to
mean taking this public *before* release or a name change, to put
pressure on AOL.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.