[Cabal] statusbox icons

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 21:13:18 EST 2007

On 1/29/07, Steven Garrity <stevelist at silverorange.com> wrote:

> Sean Egan wrote:
> > The old statusbox made emblems on top of icons for saved and transient
> > statuses. Is that important? If so, I'll put a "saved" and "transient"
> > icon over to the right side. This will kill some of the room that's
> > currently used to show a snippet.
>
> Even if the information is useful, an emblem on such a small icon isn't
> communicating much (if anything).

Right. It used to be an emblem, I'm suggesting making it a separate icon
along the right-hand side of the menu. But, because that takes room away
from the text, I only want to do it if that information is really important.
And since everyone here knows I don't even use IM, I'm soliciting thoughts;
)

-s.