cabal

Stu Tomlinson stu at nosnilmot.com
Wed Mar 21 22:50:25 EDT 2007

I don't like the cabal name in this mailing list.

Could we please have devel at pidgin.im, in which we discuss issues
relating to the development of this IM client that we can readily open
up later on.

I also like(d) the open development we have (had) with Gaim and #gaim on
irc.freenode.net - would it be premature to suggest #pidgin for a place
for real time interaction on development issues (presumably a "secret"
channel for now)?

Apologies for not being as active as I have been in the past, but I feel
it's almost a closed-source not open-source project at the moment and I
have enough of that in my "day job".

Regards,

Stu.