[ gaim-Feature Requests-1598117 ] Add a \'get started\' section to the website

Daniel O'Connor daniel.oconnor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:51:23 EDT 2007

I'm finding this somewhat difficult to do as your trac install doesn't seem
to want to register me; nor is there a new ticket link anywhere.

Is there something funky going on?

--
By a factor of three, what you do is not nearly as important as how it makes
people feel; so why do you spend almost all your time on the wrong thing?