Configurable tabs behaviour (expanded vs. fixed width).

Antonio Ospite ospite at studenti.unina.it
Fri Apr 20 16:29:23 EDT 2007

Hi,

I propose here a patch to make configurable the behaviour of the tabs in
the conversation window.
I do not like (and maybe I'm the only one) to have expanded tabs, mainly
because I am used to fixed tabs in other applications (one for all
firefox), and also because I find a fixed behaviour more predictable
(and also more beautiful, but I'm afraid I cannot motivate this point).

So here's the patch for public review and comments, it still need
some more testing, but maybe some of you can find it useful, even if
it will not find its way in official pidgin code.

Thanks.

Best wishes,
   Antonio Ospite.

--