Final draft of logo is in

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 18:01:03 EDT 2007

On 4/28/07, Evil Dennis Ristuccia <dennisr-gaimdevel at dennisr.net> wrote:
> Perhaps a revision on the eyes and expression is in order? Maybe some
> "Happy eyebrows" might help.. =)

Just FYI, since others have mentioned the same, there are no more
drafts on the logo. It's done. The designer has been paid, the rights
have been transferred to us. If we wanted the same designer to
continue on it, it would cost us more money and more time; the latter
being the bigger issue right now. Perhaps at some point later, we can
look into getting it revised, especially if someone wants to volunteer
their efforts at it, but I think everyone is really happy with the way
it looks, the ways it is being used right now, so I don't think we
need to revisit it.

-s.