Pidgin 2.1 UI Ideas (with mockups!)

Steven Brown steven.w.j.brown at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 05:53:55 EDT 2007

Yes, yet another post about the UI.  Tired of them yet?  :P

I've made some mockups trying to more clearly illustrate a couple points
I brought up earlier.  I've put them and a fairly detailed description
with each point on my blog:

http://www.stevenbrown.ca/blog/archives/160

Sorry for linking my blog.  It just seems easier for formatting and I
wanted to have a better reference for myself.  I recommend any
discussion takes place on the list, but you can of course comment/flame
if you like (will be put in moderation to reduce of spam).

I'll get around to opening bugs a little later, this weekend, I think.
Time to sleep.  :)

Cheers

-Steve