Pidgin 2.1 UI Ideas (with mockups!)

Hylke Bons h.bons at student.rug.nl
Sat Aug 4 10:03:54 EDT 2007

I like your ideas.
The "extended pane" looks a lot like my mockup, but how does it look
when there is no avatar or a smaller one (different protocols).
Personally I would switch the status message and username. The toggle
button you mentioned sounds reasonable for people who like their pane
small/larger.

I think this protocol button could really work! The "Send To" entry in
the menu bar always looked a little weird to me. But be aware that a
grouped contact can contain more then one contact with the same protocol.

Hylke