Trouble installing Pidgin...

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Sun Aug 5 20:14:12 EDT 2007

Jean-David Beyer spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Was this the wrong forum to submit my question, or is it just too difficult
> for it to be answered? If it was the wrong forum, could someone please
> suggest the proper one?

The other possibility is that you're just far too impatient.  There is
only one developer who is well-versed on our yum repositories, and
given that most of the time since you sent your email has been his
*weekend*, you might just sit back and cool your heels for another few
hours.  :-P

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.