http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/2367 - 2.1.0 GUI

Steven Brown steven.w.j.brown at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 17:54:11 EDT 2007

Thanks, Etan.

I've since discovered the Send To menu, and started a bit more discussion on
this topic in the Pidgin 2.1 UI Ideas (with mockups!) thread.  Printing a
message that the active protocol has changed would definitely be an
improvement.  If the 'protocol button' idea was used, the icon on the button
would simply change.  It is still a problem, however, as the infopane is
optional, so i think both occurring would be best.