Use case for per-protocol icons

Luke Schierer lschiere at pidgin.im
Tue Aug 7 08:49:44 EDT 2007

On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 10:59:38PM -0400, Josh Williams wrote:
> On 8/6/07, Ethan Blanton <elb at pidgin.im> wrote:
> > The icon is 1) distracting, nonintuitive clutter
>
> Now you're only speaking of your opinion, which does matter, but no
> more than the rest of ours. In this case, I'd suggest a vote.

Sure. Lets vote. However, to be eligible to vote, you must have donated
at least 10 hours not counting emailing or posting about this issue to
the project.

The number of voters will be very small.  You won't be one of them.
That is why your opinion only matters if it is persuasive, while ours
matters inherently.

luke