pidgin questions

rouble rouble at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:58:05 EDT 2007

One other quick thought:

As far as I can tell, pidgin does not allow us to choose the location of our
logs.

As a first step, it would help if pidgin made this configurable. I have a
amazon s3 drive mapped on my computer and I could just point pidgin to store
logs there. This way the logs would be stored reliably and they could be
accessible from other pidgin instances.

tia,
rouble

--