Journal feature as in Outlook or Trillian Pro

highvalue hinabble.to.highvalue at spamgourmet.com
Fri Aug 17 07:04:42 EDT 2007

When using Trillian before I loved the Journal feature where I was able to
search over  a l l  chats (not only one user at the same time) and I was
able to see with whom I was chatting during a certain time / day.
Is such a feature possible?

N.B. All project managers working on different projects would love this
feature to have indication for hour bookings and searching in various
contacts (projects).