MS Exchange IM

Steve p.witty at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 13:47:03 EDT 2007

OK I spoke too soon.  I'm not currently running linux, and neither RVP nor
SIPE have been compiled for Windows (as far as I can tell).  Also I don't
know whether my office is using RVP or SIP instant messaging, though I think
it's probably RVP (which I gather is older?).

So I can't try these plugins unless someone can send me one compiled for
Windows.  And please spare me the suggestions of switching to Linux...  It
would be more trouble than it's worth at work.  But I do run UNIX at
home...  I mean, OS X   :)

All your help is greatly appreciated...

-Steve