MS Exchange IM

Steve p.witty at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 13:06:36 EDT 2007

Thanks everyone for your help...  I'll check out SIPE and see if I can make
it work.  And for the heck of it, I'll take a look at RVP too.  On the given
link it does say it is for Pidgin 2.x.x so maybe it'll work OK?

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/The_Exchange_2000_Server_Instant_Messaging_Service.htmlsays
that Windows Messenger uses the Rendezvous protocol, which has now
been
renamed (by Apple?) to Bonjour...  right?  So this should be fairly
feasible....   I'll let you folks know if I make it work.  :)

Thanks again!

-Steve