Persistent chat rooms

Chris Stafford gaimsubs at notak.co.uk
Sun Aug 26 22:23:54 EDT 2007

I hate having the previous conversation appear. not least because my
main reason for closing the window when the conversation hasn't finished
is that I don't want somebody who's looking over my shoulder to read
what has been written. Otherwise what's wrong with keeping the window
open like a normal person?

cheers
chris