porting finch to uClinux on blackfin

Joshua Blanton jblanton at masaka.cs.ohiou.edu
Wed Aug 29 13:12:21 EDT 2007

Bill Fassler wrote:
> Ok, I understand the APPLE_CC problem and fixed it. Here is a
> listing of my includes and libraries in my staging area.  Does
> finch use the *.la files?  I found a problem in them and cleaned
> them up, but still get the same problems.
>
> Do you see dependencies I am missing to build finch?

The best way to figure out why things aren't being detected
correctly would be to look at the output of config.log - see where
it's failing when trying to detect finch dependencies, and go from
there.  I *believe* that the only requirement beyond what libpurple
itself requires is ncurses, although I don't know offhand.  You
might check to make sure that the ncurses detection isn't failing.

--jtb