adding new libpurple ciphers - HMAC and TripleDES/CBC

Elliott Sales de Andrade quantum.analyst at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 22:29:02 EST 2007

On Dec 3, 2007 12:49 AM, Elliott Sales de Andrade
<quantum.analyst at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 2, 2007 5:23 PM, Ethan Blanton <elb at pidgin.im> wrote:
> >
> > I can't speak particularly to MSNP15, although I'm glad you're looking
> > at it, but I do have some comments on the crypto side of things.  Gary
> > wrote our crypto API, so I'll also leave the details of that to him.
> >

> I will wait for some info from Gary, then. I might try some of the
> easy things though.

Well, I haven't really heard much from Gary, but khc wanted to take a
look at the MSNP15 stuff. So, I've uploaded my initial version to
tickets #4380 and #4381 [1], along with a few notes. Feel free to
comment there or here.

[1] http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/4380 and
http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/4381