msn-pecan now has direct connection support (fast file transfers)

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Mon Dec 24 11:30:40 EST 2007

On Sat, 2007-12-22 at 14:15 -0600, Felipe Contreras wrote:
> Also, I will probably use some SOAP library, and do a lot of hacky
> workarounds, so I don't expect this to be merged in the main trunk.
> Also I really like git, so I see no reason to use monotone.

If you used Monotone and made some attempt at doing things non-hackily,
it'd be much easier to coordinate with us.

While you're obviously free to do whatever you want with your time, I
don't see why you insist so much on doing things wrong so that they
can't be merged. Doing things right can't be that much harder.

Richard