RES: Chat

Rafael Franco Carvalho rafael.carvalho at tqi.com.br
Fri Dec 28 07:17:46 EST 2007

Hi Evan,

I was searching Adium trac and I found this ticket:
http://trac.adiumx.com/ticket/1583 that describes exactly the behavior that
you told us. As they say in this ticket, it seems to be a libpurple
limitation. And the last post in this ticket reports the steps to reproduce
this behavior in Adium that is the same on Pidgin also.

Rafael Franco Carvalho
Technology and Quality on Information

* + 55 34 3291 1700
* + 55 34 9145-2495