Revision 755d5487f554cf585f3b988088dc20fad65d1bf6

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Wed Jul 11 17:50:09 EDT 2007

Shkutkov Michael wrote:

> P.S. _nonblocking suffix will be removed later.

This seems as good of a place as any to respond...  We can *NOT* change
the signature of purple_log_write.  Changing that *WILL* break ABI, and
due to our versioning scheme, force use to release 3.0.0 and bump the SO
version on libpurple.  Also, we can *NOT* remove
purple_log_write_nonblocking (if it's in a release) until we are ready
to break ABI and increment the SO version of libpurple.

--
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>