user question

Leitch, Oblio Oblio.Leitch at ahs.state.vt.us
Thu Jul 12 10:38:48 EDT 2007

I apologize in advance for posting this to a developer list.  It's not a
developer question, nor am I, but I can't find any resources for
end-users.  My question is, in by 'buddy list' next to the buddy's icon,
I have what looks like a little phone or PDA with some lines that
suggest sound or wireless broadcasting.  What is that; what does it
mean?  It was not there yesterday.  I can't find any explanation nor
have any idea how to "use" it.  Could someone help?

TIA.

This email message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this email message from your computer.

CAUTION: The Agency of Human Services cannot ensure the confidentiality or security of email transmissions.