Merging XMPP SoC branch

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Fri Jul 13 19:08:59 EDT 2007

Sean Egan spake unto us the following wisdom:
> On 7/10/07, Richard Laager <rlaager at wiktel.com> wrote:
> > I was under the impression that SoC projects had mentors.
> > (In case anyone is missing the sarcasm, I'm an SoC mentor.)
>
> True, but Andy's mentor doesn't have commit access to Pidgin, hence
> the appeal upstream.

Holy crap, you people have been DAMAGED by svn.

Augie and Andreas can sync among each other, of course.  It's 2007.
Any revisions from Augie which Andreas subsequently syncs to pidgin.im
will be accepted the same as any other.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.