Polish, Czech and Slovak Installer

Freaky Michi hippie_1968 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 22:07:45 EDT 2007

HII'm working on a polish translation of VLC.And i currently testing the VLC Installer 0.8.6din other languages. I activated the Polish, Czech and Slovak language.We already upload the right file to the NSIS and correct it.I see the Pidgin uses also NSIS for the installer.Could someone activate these languages in the Pidgin Installer also?We would like to test it. Do you have a nightly build?Or tell me where the installer file is in Pidgin.Thanks and Good Night!Michi