Polish, Czech and Slovak Installer

Daniel Atallah daniel.atallah at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 14:20:06 EDT 2007

On 7/16/07, Freaky Michi <hippie_1968 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm working on a polish translation of VLC.
> And i currently testing the VLC Installer 0.8.6d
> in other languages. I activated the Polish, Czech and Slovak language.
> We already upload the right file to the NSIS and correct it.
> I see the Pidgin uses also NSIS for the installer.
> Could someone activate these languages in the Pidgin Installer also?

In order to "activate" these translations, you would have to provide
the appropriate translations for the Pidgin installer.  The
translations are in the source tarball in
pidgin/win32/nsis/translations. (The current listing can be viewed in
the viewmtn web interface here:
http://developer.pidgin.im/viewmtn/branch/head/browse/im.pidgin.pidgin/pidgin/win32/nsis/translations)
The process for translation is to copy the latest english.nsh file and
translate all the strings taking note of the "If translating this
file, replace '!insertmacro PIDGIN_MACRO_DEFAULT_STRING' with
'!define'." comment.

>We would like to test it. Do you have a nightly build?

We don't have a nightly build.

>Or tell me where the installer file is in Pidgin.

The installer file is pidgin/win32/nsis/pidgin-installer.nsi.

-D