Use of libpurple functions

Markus Zuercher zuerchermarkus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 14:52:06 EDT 2007

Hi

I just managed to write a hello-world plugin by using the HowTo on
developer.pidgin.im.

I tried to use some libpurple functions but when I compile the plugin
and try to start Pidgin (Linux), the client does not start (or, not
the GUI).

For an example, I wanted to code a little plugin which disconnects my
MSN account. I pasted the code to pastebin [1].

Do I use it wrong? I just read the account.h file, and as far as I can
see, the purple_account_disconnect() function has just one parameter:
the account.

What am I doing wrong? :-(

Many Thanks!
Markus