Maillist config

Ka-Hing Cheung khc at hxbc.us
Fri Jul 20 03:22:31 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 07:33 -0400, oliver wrote:
> And I also agree with your argument, the fact still remains, people are
> generally stupid, and we can't revoke/pull everybody from the road and
> teach everybody to be a F1 driver. In an indeal super world, may be, but
> not in our current one. A lot of people don't want to learn, nor care
> for it. I know 'we' might be different, but 99% of the them other
> weirdos aren't.

I don't know how this car analogy got this far, but the fact is while
everyone can drive slower relative easily, there's no easy way to remove
the subject tags after they are added. This is especially true when
people cross reply from different mailing lists, and that's also when
subject tagging is most annoying.

-khc